Classic Car Clinic specialises in classic car servicing, maintenance and repairs on the Gold Coast, and one of our most loved car makes to service are the classic Triumphs.
Our mechanics were trained with classic Triumphs when they were new cars and they have the certificates here to show for it!
We look after all the TR’s including TR2 TR3 TR4 TR5 TR6 and TR7. We see many Triumph Stags, Triumph Spitfires, Triumph GT6 and many other classic Triumphs too.
Whether you’re looking for someone who specialises in Triumph servicing, Triumph maintenance, or Triumph repairs, you can rest assured knowing the highly experienced team at the Classic Car Clinic have had hands-on experience working on all Triumphs.
Recent work completed includes but not limited to:
- Triumph TR2 – full engine and gearbox rebuild. Extensive electrical work with new wiring harness.
- Triumph TR6 – injection work, brakes, electrical, radiator.
- Triumph Stag – head and carb rebuilds. Interior work. Electrical work.
- Triumph Spitfire Mk 4 – gearbox rebuild. Extensive work to suspension, brakes including wheel bearings and sourcing of parts.
- Triumph Mk 3 – recommissioning the car after several years in storage. Work included engine tuning, full service, brakes, carb rebuild.
We have close ties with local owners clubs and an extensive network of suppliers for parts, which we source both locally and internationally. When required we also engineer our own parts and have strong working relationships with body and paint specialists all of which are very familiar with this great British car.